1. Information on Persons under 18 Persons under the age of 18 ( or age 21 where the age of majority is 21) are not permitted to access the Website. Website and any links on the Websites are not intended for any persons under the age of 18 ( or age 21 where the age of majority is 21). The Website nor the Company does not intentionally collect any information on any person under the age of 18 ( or age 21 where the age of majority is 21).
3. Information we collect about you.
1. General The Website or Company may collect personal information that can identify you by name and email address in addition to other information that is not associated with identification. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world. Accordingly, you should expect to have privacy with respect to any information that you provide.
2. Information you provide We may collect and store any personal information you provide on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes but is not limited to identifying information, such as your name, age, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown, your gender or your username.
3. Information from other sources We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other third parties and store it on the Website or its databases.
4. Information about others We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, age, address and email address. If you use our website to send individuals or entities products or services, we may store such information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
5. Personal Information Obtained by the Website or Company Information gathered on User to the Website is typically limited to cookies, Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses and Referral URLs(Uniform Resource Locators), and other passive information gathering devices. Additional information may be obtained or collected from Advertisers or Potential Advertisers or websites affiliated with Advertisers. The Website will gather certain information such as age, name, email and IP addresses from Advertisers and Potential Advertisers. Our use of information collected from Advertisers is governed by a separate Advertiser Agreement. We reserve the right to utilize information collected from Potential Advertisers.
7. Your information may be shared with the following Generally it is our policy not to share your personal information with others except as indicated below. When possible, we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
1. Authorized service providers We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with authorized service providers that offer or provide certain services or products. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, sales analysis or supporting our website functionality.
2. Purchaser of Services If you purchase products or services, the Website may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. All such transaction will be subject to a Purchase of Services or Product Agreement.
Other Situations The Company reserves the right to disclose your information, including personal information:
4. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we waive any legal objection or right available to us.
5. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, assist in the prevention of illegal activity, fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
6. In connection with a corporate transaction, including but not limited to the sale of our business, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
10. Information Security We take reasonable security measures in an effort to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. . However, no system can be completely secure and even with these security measures, the Company cannot insure and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will at all times be secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.